Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What's Up?!?!

Okay, the reason I haven't been on for a while is because I've been gone!!! My sisters, Kristen and Melissa, and I had a "Radiant Purity" Bright Lights conference in Cedar Rapids, IA on Friday and Saturday.
It was an amazing conference and I learned alot. We also got to visit with some of our old friends...we hadn't seen them since over 4 years ago! It was alot of fun and a good bonding time for the 3 of us.
We got home Saturday night at 11:30, woke up around 7:30 and left for church at 9:00.
Suprisingly I actually stayed awake all through Sunday school and church.
Bethany, Kristen, Melissa, and I were planning on leaving from church to head to South Dakota but we brought a friend with us to church. We ended up going out for lunch (which was a lot of fun) and leaving from there.
We spent Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday in Freeman, SD with both of my grandparents. I had a ton of fun and made many great memories with grandparents and sisters!
I really should be thanking my Heavenly Father more for the amazing family He has given me!!
Tomorrow I will update you on my devo's but I need to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment