Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Fear of the Lord

Acts 24-Be joyful in all situations, God has a plan for EVERYTHING, even the trials we face. We just need to trust God completly.
"But this I admit to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect I do serve the God of our fathers, believing everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets; having a hope in God, which these men cherish themselves, that there shall certainly be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked.
"In view of this, I also do my best to maintain always a blameless conscience both before God and before men." Acts 24:14-16

Today I will be starting a little bit of school...but I'm working on the Beier Bulletin!!
I also will be working at the vet. I get to work with the "new kid" whose starting at the vet. I've worked with him for a few days and will for the rest of the week! It's really fun to work with someone...and things get done a lot faster!!!
I'm so thankful for my job at the vet...I absolutely love working there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment