Thursday, August 19, 2010

Update on Devotions

August 13-Acts 11-12...I learned that God has amazing plans for my life, I just need to step back and watch what He's going to do. (Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know that plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans of a hope and a future."

August 14-Acts 13...God is sending out His disciples. God is calling me somewhere to do work for Him so I must listen and pray for others. Just be open to God's calling!

August 15-Acts 14...It was kind of the same as yesterday's...God has chosen me (can you believe that He has chosen ME!!!! and YOU!!!!) to do special work in His kingdom.

August 16-Acts 15...Even when we have trials and think we're at the end of our rope, we need to remember that God works good in EVERYTHING! (Romans 8:28 "And we know that God causes all things to work for good to those who love God and are called according to His purpose.")

August 17-Acts 16...My mind needs to be constantly on God, and not to focus on the earthly things!! Delight in the Lord!

August 18-Acts 17...Verses 24-31 really hit me (I'll blog them later...) but it's also kind of like yesterday's...I need to be constantly in prayer and reading God's word. I must focus on Him!!

August 19-Acts 18...This one is also kind of like the past 2 days...I MUST read God's word more and pray continually. If you don't read the Bible and pray, how are you going to know God personally? And how will we be able to share the gospel?

No comments:

Post a Comment