Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Chicago

This past weekend my family and I were in Chicago, IL. As most of you know, my eldest sister, Bethany, is leaving for England this September. We took here to Chicago for a month of training.
Before we dropped her off we spent some time at Lake Michigan. It was a lot of fun and great memories!!
After we dropped her off, the 5 of us "tried" to find Willis a.k.a Sears Tower but got lost.
We did end up finding it and went up the 103 floors. For all of you who don't know this...I'm terrified of heights! SO I was freaking out! But it was okay...I even went out on this glass "box" that is 103 floors above traffic. It was pretty cool!!
We arrived home yesterday and now are getting back to everyday life! I'll be heading for work in 30 minutes.

I read Acts 23 today for my devotions.
I learned that God's power is unfathomable...His plans are amazing and He is ALWAYS with me!!
Acts 23:11; But on the night immediately following, the Lord stood at his side and said, "Take courage; for as you have solemnly witnessed to My cause at Jerusalem, so you must witness at Rome also."

1 comment: