Friday, December 10, 2010

Psalm 37

1Do not fret because of evildoers,
         Be not envious toward wrongdoers.
    2For they will wither quickly like the grass
         And fade like the green herb.
    3aTrust in the LORD and do good;
         
    4Delight yourself in the LORD;
         And He will give you the desires of your heart.
    5Commit your way to the LORD,
         Trust also in Him, and He will do it.
    6He will bring forth your righteousness as the light
         And your judgment as the noonday.
    7Rest in the LORD and wait patiently for Him;
        Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way,
         Because of the man who carries out wicked schemes.
    8Cease from anger and forsake wrath;
         Do not fret; it leads only to evildoing.
    9For evildoers will be cut off,
         But those who wait for the LORD, they will inherit the land.
    16Better is the little of the righteous
         Than the abundance of many wicked.
    23The steps of a man are established by the LORD,
         And He delights in his way.
    24When he falls, he will not be hurled headlong,
         Because the LORD is the One who holds his hand.
      27Depart from evil and do good,
         So you will abide forever.
    32The wicked spies upon the righteous
         And seeks to kill him.
    33The LORD will not leave him in his hand
         Or let him be condemned when he is judged.
    34aWait for the LORD and keep His way,
         And He will exalt you to inherit the land;
    39But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD;
         He is their strength in time of trouble.
    40The LORD helps them and delivers them;
         He delivers them from the wicked and saves them,
         Because they take refuge in Him.

Psalm 37:1-9, 16, 23-24, 27, 32-34a, 39-40

I read this Psalm the other night and fell in love with it!! It's a really cool chapter and really inspiring. I encourage you all to read the whole chapter sometime.
(Just curious if anyone has some really good devotional "ideas" for me...I'm not quite sure what to read now. let me know if you do! Thanks!!)

My little fur-ball!! haha I can't ask for a cuter cat!


I will try to blog again soon...this have gotten really busy but I have things I want to blog about. Just not enough time!
Thanks to everyone who reads my blog! It means a lot to me and I'd love to hear what ya'll think too:)

Faye and I...out for a walk before it started getting really cold..BRRR

3 comments:

  1. Buddy!!! Is this picture taken INSIDE the house????? Little Mosey is getting spoiled! Give him a big hug and kiss from me! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post Nichole I really like that Psalm too! That is the cutest picture of Moses!
    (and we look so nice and warm,that was a lovely walk.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful psalm Nichole, I am glad you posted it!

    ReplyDelete