Saturday, July 2, 2011

Seussical Pictures!!!

Here's some pictures I got from the last week of Seussical!! I hope to blog about how everything went but I just wanted to get some pictures up first!!


Kristin Gerhardt (Jungle Creature and Circus Member)
Kristin and I were "Zebra Bubbies"!!! LOL I had a lot of fun
getting to know Kristin during the play!

Abby Lubeck (Jungle Creature, and Circus Member)
Abby and I had a lot of fun hanging out during Seussical...we both rode in
the parade and we have a lot of fun laughing together!!

Sammy Schnoenherr (Jungle Creature and Hunch)
Sammy and I had a lot of fun together during the play,
we had fun goofing off with eachother!!!!


  

Dallas Peterson (Jungle Creature and Hunch)
Dallas and I have some pretty good memories together,
especially while we were practicing the hunch scene!!!

Katie Gannon (Who Child, and Circus Member)
Katie and I had both never been in a play before...it was both
of our first experiences and it was fun getting to know eachother!
   



John Beiber, Nathan LaFluer, Dan Rodgers (Wickersham Brothers)
It was fun getting to know John, Nathan, and Dan...they're really fun guys!

Kelsey Davidson (Mayzie LaBird)
Kelsey is a sweet girl and it was fun getting to know her!!


Cheryll (Cat in the Hat)
Cheryll was fun to work with...she has a beautiful voice
and makes yummy food!

Hannah Sayler (Who Child and Circus Member)
Hannah got braces put on a few weeks into rehersal, I could
relate to her so I tried to make her feel better!!! She's also determined
to beat me in Speed!

Amanda Kellen (Bird Girl)
Amanda was my buddy for the opening song!!

Blake Halverson (JoJo and Cadet)
I had so much fun getting to know Blake better.
He was my buddy for the whole play and we had so much fun!!
He has an amazing voice and did an awesome job!







No comments:

Post a Comment