Monday, August 29, 2011

Crazy Summer

This has just been a crazy summer for me!! First of all I was in the summer play "Seussical". That got done at the end of June.
On July 23rd I left with my youth group on a missions trip to New York/New Jersey. It was an amazing trip...but that trip is a WHOLE nother blog! LOL
We spent a week ministering in NY and NJ.
I spent three days up at State Fair the 2nd week of August with my friend. He showed horses and chickens!!!
Then August 15, I started working as the assistant vet at Valley Vet Center. I will now be working full time as the assistant for however long they need me!! Which means I have to be to work by 7:30 :( and it just depends on the day for how long I stay there!!
I've been having so much fun and learning a lot just in the past 2 weeks of working...I am very tired but know God will give me the strength I need.
On top of working almost full time, I've started some school, this past week I've been taking care of Caly (the dog!!!), hanging out with my best friend Blake (riding horses, doing chores, hanging out!!!!!), playing piano, taking care of my own animals, and just trying to keep my sanity!!

I love everything that I've been doing but I must confess that I'm very tired. I haven't been as strong spiritually...and we just learned that my dad has Chronic  Leukemia:(
Things have been stressful, especially around my house!! But as my dad keeps reminding me, "God has a reason for all of this...we shouldn't ask Him why but for what purpose is He doing this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment