Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Clay County Fair

On Saturday I went to the Spencer fair with my sisters (Kristen and Melissa) and Ross.
We arrived there around 10:00 a.m. and spent the whole day there till 5:30. It would've been a perfect day, had not it been below 60 degrees and drizzling most of the time! It was still a lot of fun but VERY cold!!
We looked around...we even got to see ALL of the animals (My favorite!!!!)...ate lunch, listened to an
A Cappella group, walked around, and even ate yummy Nitro ice cream...OUTSIDE!! haha after that we did end up getting some hot chocolate.
My friend, Nicole, was there showing cows. I spent a little bit of time with her...which was really awesome!
I loved going to the fair...getting to be with animals and just the atmosphere of it all.
I'm so glad I got to go with Ross and my sisters...it was a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment