Friday, February 22, 2013

Once again I've been doing a terrible job blogging! But I will try my best to keep this updated!
So much has been happening in these past months.
I am still working at the vet. I now work 3 mornings. I have been taking an online class and will soon be a certified vet assistant. On top of that, I'm still working on my other classes. I'm getting excited to graduate this spring!!
In January, I started putting together a Dinner Theater for my youth group to do! I have been very busy directing, cordinating, and participating in this! The dinner theater is in one week from today. We will be performing a play of Pilgrim's Progress and will also be showcasing the talents of Oakdale youth! it is going to be a great night! All proceeds made from the Dinner Theater will go towards our youth mission trip to Haiti this summer.

As of June 28th 2012, I started dating Josh Anderson. It has almost been 8 months..and I must say these have been the best 8 months :) Josh is such an encouragement to me..and is always building me up. Our relationship isn't perfect..just like we aren't perfect people, but we learn from mistakes, build eachother up, encourage eachother, and are bringing eachother closer to God!
I have learned so much since I've been with Josh...God has really been at work in my heart..drawing me closer to Him. I strive to be a woman after Him.
I hope when people look at me, that they'll see Christ shinning through me!!
Josh and I :)

This is the backdrop for Pilgrim's Progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment