Friday, March 2, 2012

My week

This has been a very busy week at the vet!
Yesterday we did 2 surgeries. The first one was on  a 150 lbs bloodhound. It took 3 of us to lift him on the surgery table. It was quite a sight! LOL
We took 2 different tumors off of him. One was on his ear flap and the other tumor was actually way down in his ear cannal.
Our 2nd surgery was on a pig! We don't usually do many pig surgeries...since we are on the small animal side of the vet but this pig will be a prize winning show pig someday! I don't remember what the surgery was on him...it was a hernia, I think.

After I get home from work, I usually do some school or cleaning the house.
Last night Melissa and I went to the highschools Pops Concert! It was fun watching my friends in the choir and/or band!

Dr. Benson wasn't in the office today so Dr. Friedrichse filled in for him. We only had 1 surgery but that dog was a knuckle head! He cut me in a few different places because he kept jumping around.
We also have a dog under our care that is really constipated. We gave her enema's yesterday and today, they help for a little bit but then she gets plugged up again! It's really sad to see her suffer.

Now I'm back at home, doing more cleaning and school. Tonight we have a concert at church which I'm pretty excited for! The choir from Northwestern college will be doing an Acapella concert for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment